COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
For the safety of our patients and employees, Eye Associates of Pinellas has initiated the following protocol:
1. We are asking all patients who are experiencing any flu-like symptoms such as fever, coughing or shortness of breath to reschedule their appointment.
2. MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHILE IN THE BUILDING.
3. To maintain social distancing we are asking patients to remain in their car while waiting for the doctor.
4. All rooms, equipment and surfaces are sanitized between patients.
5. We are screening all patients in regards to recent travel.
6. We will be monitoring all employees on a daily basis for any signs or symptoms as described above. Should any employee have symptoms they will be sent home and may not return until tested for COVID-19.
Please understand that these measures are critical in preventing the spread of this virus. We want to protect and preserve the safety of our patients, employees and their families.